As COVID-19 continues to spread, the concern for our well-being and ability to stay at work grows as well. In an on-going effort to keep ourselves and our community safe, we have been implementing strict sanitary protocols in our office and on delivery runs. While it is important to us to be socially responsible and follow the guidelines that have been put in place by our community leaders, we wanted to share how important it is to us to play a role in keeping your projects running on schedule and how we are working with our delivery drivers to do so.
No matter how you choose to receive your construction documents, we want you to have a peace of mind knowing that you will be receiving them in a clean and safe fashion. While it is important to us and our families to remain vigilant in our efforts to stay healthy at the workplace, we wanted to highlight the importance of how our decisions can impact you too. Though interactions with customers are typically brief, there is still potential for harm when safety protocols are avoided. Have you considered the possible effects that can stem from a delivery driver who isn’t being responsible?
When drivers are going to offices and job sites all over town, they naturally heighten their risk of being exposed to the virus. If protocols are not followed, they furthermore increase the chance of spreading it. How would a COVID-19 outbreak impact your office? It likely would result in some sort of delay, which typically leads to a loss in revenue. If it impacts an entire jobsite, or maybe the one person in your office who is the only one that can do a specific job, the opportunity for loss is undeniable. Aside from the risk of spread, there are other ways to cause delays on your job. If an OSHA guideline is broken due to a delivery driver not wearing proper PPE, this increases your chance of seeing delays and further loss of revenue.
Here, we are committed to keeping our office, you, and your job sites safe. Here are a few examples of what we are doing to maintain safety and help reduce the spread:
- Sanitize after every delivery and interaction
- Wear masks during every delivery
- Provide contactless delivery and pickup options
- Shipping to home, office, and jobsite
PPE & In-Office Safety
- All employees are provided with PPE for office and personal use
- Designated customer areas
- Plexiglas barriers, social distancing signage, and hand sanitization at our front desk
- Work spaces are socially distanced
- Temperature checks for employees
- Daily discussions and education regarding the ever-changing guidelines
- No questions asked regarding sick days
- Suspension of non-essential customer interactions through networking events and other social gatherings
- Our staff sanitizes surfaces and hand-washes after each customer interaction
- Work stations are regularly sanitized
- Ryan, our go-to for delivering documents, is a Rhodes Graduate with a Degree in Biology and training in anti-microbial and anti-viral techniques
These are some of the ways that we are working to keep ourselves, and you, safe. As we continue to work together, we hope to decrease the chance of delays in projects caused as a direct result of COVID-19. Through our combined efforts, we can slow the spread and keep Memphis running on schedule!